Find answers to some of the most frequently asked IR questions.
For more details please contact us.
If you have any questions about Investor Relations, please contact us here.
- QWhen was Paradise listed on stock market? And where is Paradise traded and what is the stock ticker symbol?
- AParadise was listed on the Kosdaq market on 5 Nov 2002 with the intial offering price of KRW 4,150. The security code is 034230.
- QHow many Paradise shares are outstanding? And holdings treasury shares?
- AAs of end 2012, the total number of outstanding shares is 90,942,672 shares. Due to Paradise purchased 16,196,191 treasury shares during 2006 ~2009, Paradise holdings 12,911,298 treasury shares, which is account for 14.2% of total outstanding shares.
- QWhat is Paradise' credit rating?
- AParadise has been rated by credit agency, Korea Investors Service; A Moodys' Affiliates, AA- (Stable).
- QWhen was Paradise incorporated?
- AParadise was incorporated on 27 April 1972 as name of Paradise Investment and Development Co. In 1997, the company was renamed as Paradise.
- QWhen dose Paradise pay dividends?
- Athe dividend payment period and amounts are decided by the Board of Director. Typically, Paradise' dividend is paid one a year at the end of the December.
- QWhen is Paradise' financial year end & quarterly earnings release?
- AParadise' fiscal year is equivalent to its calendar year. Typically, our 1Q earnings release is in May, 2Q in August, 3Q in November, and 4Q in February of the following year. Please refer to our homepage [IR - IR Material - IR PT] for more details.
- QWhat is major business divisions?
- AParadise has two business units - Casion which is account for 98% of total revenue and Spa
• Casino: Walker-hill (table: 89, slot machine: 136) / Jeju-Grand (table: 26, slot machine: 24)
• Spa: Paradise Spa Dogo is a hot-spring water park resort, situated in Asan, South Chungcheong Provine